Mindfulness Meditation: Meditation Studio
- Over 250 guided meditations
- Over 30 leading meditation experts
- Reasonable monthly fee
- Stay on track with session scheduling
- Get stress relief, sleep better, boost confidence & more with curated collections
- Learn the basics, find happiness & break habits with step-by-step courses
- Helpful for clients with ADHD, depression, anxiety, insomnia, OCD, and bipolar disorder.
Insomnia: CBT-i Coach
CBT-i is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy where patients are taught to recognize how thoughts and sleep-related behaviors affect their sleep patterns. The mobile app is downloaded on to a patient’s mobile device to be used as a treatment companion during CBT-i therapy with a therapist who specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Interactive sleep diary for daily logging of sleep habits.
- Validated measure of insomnia severity, the Insomnia Severity Index (ISI).
- Automatic calculation of the sleep prescription with therapist adjustment options.
- Tools to improve sleep, including mindfulness relaxation exercises.
- Psychoeducation about sleep, healthy habits and CBT-I therapy.
- Customizable reminders to alert user to sleep hygiene, to record sleep habits, and to take sleep assessments.
Below are articles written by mental health experts regarding psychiatric and emotional health for disorders like depression, anxiety, and ADHD. Check back often as it is updated daily.
- LGTBQ+ Pride Month: Why Tolerance Isn’t Enough
- LGTBQ+ Pride Month: Why Tolerance & Acceptance Aren’t Enough
- 3 Things We Know About the Ancestral Environment
- Beyond Abuse of Power
- The Grooviness of Control
- The Costs of Early Life Trauma
- 3 High-Risk Relationship Complaints You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Feeling Like a Fraud in the Face of Success
- “ADHD Comes to the Newsroom”
- Dear Organizing Coach: How Can I Take More Useful Notes?
- What is ADHD Hyperfocus?
- “Unexplained Mysteries”
- “Dear Anxiety: You’re Robbing My Kids of Their Mama”
- 3 Defining Features of ADHD That Everyone Overlooks