Mobile Apps and Articles
Mindfulness Meditation: Meditation Studio
- Over 250 guided meditations
- Over 30 leading meditation experts
- Reasonable monthly fee
- Stay on track with session scheduling
- Get stress relief, sleep better, boost confidence & more with curated collections
- Learn the basics, find happiness & break habits with step-by-step courses
- Helpful for clients with ADHD, depression, anxiety, insomnia, OCD, and bipolar disorder.
Insomnia: CBT-i Coach
CBT-i is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy where patients are taught to recognize how thoughts and sleep-related behaviors affect their sleep patterns. The mobile app is downloaded on to a patient’s mobile device to be used as a treatment companion during CBT-i therapy with a therapist who specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Interactive sleep diary for daily logging of sleep habits.
- Validated measure of insomnia severity, the Insomnia Severity Index (ISI).
- Automatic calculation of the sleep prescription with therapist adjustment options.
- Tools to improve sleep, including mindfulness relaxation exercises.
- Psychoeducation about sleep, healthy habits and CBT-I therapy.
- Customizable reminders to alert user to sleep hygiene, to record sleep habits, and to take sleep assessments.
Below are articles written by mental health experts regarding psychiatric and emotional health for disorders like depression, anxiety, and ADHD. Check back often as it is updated daily.
- Lace Up Your Sneakers!
- Samurai in the Tea House: Mindfulness in Japanese Culture
- Inherited Stress from Our Historical Past
- What’s New in the International Classification of Diseases?
- How a Common Dog Command Can Quell Your Anxiety
- Game On!
- Ulysses’ Syndrome
- Dear Organizing Coach: How Can I Take More Useful Notes?
- Dear Organizing Coach: I Need Systems to Tackle My Lingering To-Do Lists
- 7 Ways to Get the ADHD Support You Deserve
- Dear Organizing Coach: When the Blind Lead the Blind, Things Get Messy
- Autism, ADHD, and OCD May Have More In Common Than Previously Thought
- If My Brain Were a Car